welcome :)

Hello welcome to my english blog. Feel free to post any comments or suggestions of posts I should write. KEEP THEM APPROPRIATE PLEASE! :D Hope you enjoy.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

I know this is different than my usual posts, but I wanted to say something about the shooting that happened last Friday. God bless the people that lost loved ones and to those that had their lives taken. This event should remind people that they should hold onto their loved ones and friend because you never know the last time you are going to see someone. Try to cherish each moment of everyday and live each day to the fullest capacity. To all the families that lost children, you are all in my thoughts. Merry Christmas.
                                                                                              ~Leah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment